scorpion helmets exo 400 Helmets Jet ,Scorpion exo city heritage jet white helmets available to buy online textron scorpion jet sales,latest fashion-trends
- advanced polycarbonate composite engineered shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort.
- ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- 5 available sizes from the xs to the xxl
- micrometric automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- liner:very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the kwikwick2® lining of the new scorpionexo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
cleaning the outside of the helmet:
- never use any solvents or abrasive cleaners to clean your helmet!! for optimum performance, rinse your helmet in warm water using a mild soap. if the outside is dirty with dried dirt and bugs, we suggest you place a wet towel over the helmet for at least one minute before wiping it clean. this softens the foreign objects before removal lessening the chance of scratches. the multiple coatings on the face shield are resistant to light scratching, however, heavy, abusive scratching can break through the coatings and cause visible marks. removing dirt and bugs with good cleaning practices and keeping your helmet in a racecase will significantly help to prolong the life of your helmet and face shields.
cleaning the inside of the helmet:
- the removable, washable liner in all our helmets make it easy to clean. even a man can do it. remove the cheek pads first by unsnapping the 3 (usually) button snaps on each one. be careful not to tear the pad out, but carefully un-snap each button. the crownliner can be unsnapped (2) from the back of the head area and the pulled away from the helmet in the forehead area. note the alignment arrows for re-installing the crownliner. throw these three pieces into the washing machine if possible in a washing bag so that the plastic parts cannot be broken or damage the textile and allow to air dry before re-installing.
cleaning the face shield:
- the scorpionexo face shields for 400s and 700s have different cleaning procedures for inside and outside. the outside is coated with an anti-scratch coating which prevents minor scratches, but cannot resist heavy wiping and cleaning without preliminary softening of the dirt, grime and bugs first. note the damp towel method of softening dried bugs and dirt above. plastic polishes work fine to clean the outside of the shield as long as the dirt and grime has been softened and removed first. the inner everclear no-fog coated face shields require special treatment for cleaning. we suggest using a warm water and mild soap combination followed by pat drying with a dry towel. wiping may cause premature wear and scratching on the everclear innercoating.
- certain common household chemicals will react negatively with the polycarbonates, fiberglass or coatings of your helmet. avoid contact with acetone (nail polish remover), caustic solutions (ammonia-based cleaners), hair sprays containing methyene, chlorine from swimming pools or glues.scorpion exo city heritage
has the 100% money-back guarantee. if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your scorpion exo city heritage
you have purchased at scorpion
official online shop boston , you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. in addition, in our online motorcycle
store you can discover the full range of product of the brand scorpion
and complete your order in jet
products always at the best price.
scorpion - helmets - jet,approval: ece-22.05,color: white